Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Editor's Camp IO-DIS-E-CA Pictures





From the Editor:

I finished loading all of my pictures onto the Editor's Camp Pictures link to the right. The pictures go backwards in time as you see them from top to bottom. I did not edit any of these pictures, so they may look a little different in the September issue of the IDE TODAY. But of course, not all of them will make it into the printed edition. I like this blog and the space it provides for the news of the District!

If you have your own pictures from camp this summer, please consider emailing them to us and we will include them in the 2006 Camp Picture Link to the right. Some may be used in the printed edition of the IDE TODAY.

I would also like to say what a wonderful Camp we have. As I told everyone there before they went home on Friday, I do not know what other camps are doing this summer since the very best counselors and staff have all been brought to IO-DIS-E-CA. There are challenges, but from what I saw the Camp is prospering and the staff committed to the Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you to Rev. Smalls and the staff at Camp IO-DIS-E-CA!